9.20.2012

All About my Blog

As I create my first blog titled Blog. Tweet. Repeat., I am amazed at how simple the process really is. I am anticipating the rest of this semester in CIS133; as I cannot wait to see my blog baby grow into adulthood! Keep posted for posts about social media and it's influences on Today's world, which I will write about multiple times throughout the week. To set my blog apart from others like it, each week I will update a "post of the week". The "post of the week" will feature Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or other social media posts and pictures that I find funny or interesting. These posts will be from random social media users that are accessible through my social media pages. Each week a new post will be featured and I will write about how the post is a reflection of today's social media users, how the post makes me feel, and any other additional comments on the post. Hopefully these posts and my reaction to these posts will raise talk amongst my blog viewers, encouraging them to leave comments of their own reactions. Let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment